Top Fashion Brands in India
This List of Indian Retail Fashion Brands curated to provide you the latest information on the major fashion brands in India. Here you will learn about your favorite Clothing brands, trending fashion styles, brand discounts, fashion tips, fashion trends, tips on choosing right brand for any occasion, pocket friendly brands, and what to wear.
It doesn’t matter what type of fashion style you follow – chic fashion, artsy fashion, casual fashion, vintage fashion, celebrity fashion, sophisticated, or sexy fashion. Our fashion brands guides are armed with all the information you need for your style statement so you can choose right fashion trend without burning your pocket.
We are committed to bring latest fashion information to inform you first about latest fashion trends, new brands launch & brands new collections
Zara, fashion clothing and accessories brand, is based in Arteixo, Galicia (Spain), has over 2,100+ stores located across 88 countries, including India.
Zara brand operates under Spanish Group Inditex‘s flagship, one of the largest distribution group on earth. Zara brand founded by Amancio Ortega Rosalia & Rosalia Mera.
- You can search and find Zara stores in your city using Zara Store Location Finder.
- Zara selects the most expensive locations to open Zara flagship stores.
- You can buy and explore Zara Products Online at Online Zara store in India
- Zara’s clothing lines for children called Zara Kids
- Zara launched it’s first Indian outlet in Delhi as part of a joint venture with Tata Group in 2010
Explore more about Zara Clothing India
Giorgio Armani, Italy based businessman, founded Giorgio Armani S.P.A. fashion brand. Armani designs, manufactures, distributes and retails haute couture, readymade cloths & fashion accessories like leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry etc.
Read more about Giorgio Armani Fashion Brand